Viviscal Frequently Asked Questions
Viviscal Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Is Viviscal suitable for Coeliacs or people on a gluten free diet?
- Yes Viviscal is free from Gluten and therefore suitable for Coeliacs.
- Are there any negative side effects associated with Viviscal?
- Viviscal contains no drugs, no hormones, and no industrial by-products. Viviscal has been on the market in Europe for over 15 years, and is manufactured under GMP-certified conditions.
- Does Viviscal contain Minoxidil?
- No, Viviscal does not contain Minoxidil. Viviscal is 100% natural.
- We do not recommend that people allergic to fish, seafood or Acerola nor pregnant women take the product without consulting their doctor. It should also be noted that patients with a condition of greasy seborrheic dermatitis should refrain from taking Viviscal until their dermatitis is cured.
- Does Viviscal interfere with any medication?
- No, as Viviscal is 100% natural it does not interfere with medication. However if you are on medication, it is always advisable to check with your GP before commencing on the Viviscal program.
- How does Viviscal work?
- Viviscal works in 4 stages over 6 months (although most users will notice a difference after just 3 or 4 months – in line with the natural hair growth cycle).
- STAGE 1 nourishes the hair follicles.
- STAGE 2 strengthens and promotes the growth of existing hair.
- STAGE 3 promotes the growth of existing hair where it has slowed down or temporarily stopped. These hairs can be thin and wispy at first.
- STAGE 4 hair becomes stronger, healthier and more vibrant.
- Why should I try Viviscal?
- Viviscal is scientifically proven to nourish hair loss and promote existing hair growth.
- What are the instructions for use?
- If you are experiencing thinning hair, take 2 tablets daily for a minimum of 6 months or until the desired results have been achieved (1 in the morning and 1 in the evening, taken with water after food). Thereafter, take 1-2 tablets daily as required. Viviscal tablets are easy to swallow and virtually odor free. For best results use Viviscal in conjunction with Viviscal Scalp Lotion, Shampoo & Scalp Cleanser and Conditioner.
- Will Viviscal help my hair in other ways?
- Absolutely. To begin with, your hair will be much stronger and healthier because of an increased level of beta-carotene. Satisfied Viviscal customers also report thicker, shinier, softer hair and better luster. Our customers also report increased thickening and an increase in softness and malleability.
- Where can I find out more about viviscal? How can I order?
- You can call us at (800) 318-3934 to do either one. Our staff will be glad to answer your questions, or to take your orders. You can also order here, online using our secured server, or e-mail us at email@example.com
about us contact us
62 Leuning Street
South Hackensack, NJ 07606